Representing the interests of African farmers and promoting the development of African agriculture.
- Promote solidarity and partnership between organizations of African farmers and producers;
- Ensure the economic and social empowerment of farmers through the representation and defense of their interests on a continental and international scale;
- Participate in capacity building of farmers’ organizations in Africa, through fundraising, institutional development, information and communication, exchange of experiences and dissemination of good agricultural practices
- Strengthen partnerships and alliances with relevant partners to support agricultural sectors and rural development;
- Promote and strengthen the participation of African women, youth and minority groups in agriculture